Curio 4.0.2 Release Notes
July 16, 2007
Curio 4 runs on macOS Tiger (10.4) on Intel or PowerPC Macs.
- You can now specify that the entire idea space area will be exported during image, HTML, and iPhoto exporting.
- You can now check or uncheck a parent mind map or list checkbox and all children will check or uncheck appropriately.
- Fixed case where strange crashes were occurring when undoing, rearranging mind map figures, sending figures to front/back or performing other operations.
- Fixed cases where mind maps could result in some overlapping figures.
- Fixed alignment of mind map figures so child figures are more vertically centered to their parents.
- Fixed super-huge flag icon bug.
- Creating new text items either before or after the selected figure (via Command-Shift-Enter or Command-Enter) now aligns the items more accurately.
- Fixed crash that could happen when undoing a line drawing operation if line arrowheads were used.
- Fixed crash that could happen when deleting an idea space.
- Pressing tab or shift-tab to change the indention of an idea space in the Organizer no longer shifts focus to a different idea space.