Curio 7.1 Release Notes
December 6, 2010
Curio runs on macOS Leopard (10.5) or Snow Leopard (10.6) on PowerPC or Intel machines.
With Curio 7.1 we added a few enhancements and some nice fixes.
- You can now drop Mindjet MindManager mmap files onto Curio and we'll convert them into mind maps. Currently we're only handling text and notes but more functionality will be added in the future.
- Spacebar can now expand/collapse a locked list/mindmap.
- If a table cell is selected then you can now press Option and an arrow key to insert a column or row before or after the cell.
- You can now copy idea spaces and paste them into new sections, in addition to the normal drag-and-drop technique.
- You can now copy, paste, and duplicate sections.
- Creating a new folder or section immediately allows you to rename the created item.
- Fixed the Show/Hide Sections menu item text so it detects its current state more accurately.
- Fixed bug where you couldn't drag an item from the Library and pass over the Organizer window.
- Added Google Dictionary as a new reference search site.
- If you duplicate an item in the Library, the filter for the Library is automatically switched to show all assets in the Project to make sure that new item is visible and selected.
- New Convert Selection To Image Figure menu item if you right-click on a scribble region.
- Right-clicking on an Idea Space Link figure will now allow you to show it as an icon.
- Initial support for the Postbox mail client for sending mail messages from within Curio.
- Got rid of the zoom when opening new windows.
- Patched numerous memory leaks.
- Fixed a bug where showing a document asset figure as a preview resulted in an invisible image.
- When changing an image's style we no longer reset its size.
- Fixed a rare bug where Galleries would appear with empty or incorrectly rendered preview images for styles.
- No longer showing page breaks on the screen when in presentation mode.
- When in presentation mode, fixed a selection glow artifact and fixed several redraw issues when expanding a list or mind map collection.
- The Evernote module's zoom setting is restored when relaunched.
- Changes to the start/due date adornment so formatting is much smarter about determining which element is the year component so it is hidden correctly.
- Fixed a weird selection bug in the Export to HTML and Publish to MobileMe dialogs when choosing an image type.
- The tags image matrix is now drawn correctly when switching between tag sets.
- If a collection is selected, like a list or mind map, then enabling a tag via the Tags Inspector associates it with the collection itself and not to the items within the collection (so it's more like the tags popup on the Inspector Bar).
- When adding a new Instant Document Template we're now much smarter about determining if the template is an application or not.
- Added Gallery window image optimizations.
- Fixed Flashlight query bug when searching for Excel documents.
- Dossier now has minimum window sizes.