Curio 10.3.1 Release Notes
August 6, 2016
Curio 10 runs on OS X Yosemite (10.10), OS X El Capitan (10.11), or macOS Sierra (10.12).
- Ideaspace Show Info Tooltips
You can now turn off Curio's info tooltips when you hover over a figure via the new Ideaspace Show Info Tooltips advanced setting.
- Exporting As Text File Type
While the default file type for text exports is still txt you can override it with your own file type if you wish in the export dialog.
- Fixed random timing issue that could result in the clearing of the list of projects managed by Project Gallery and Status.
- Fixed random timing issue that could result in a crash on launch due to an internal notification related to project aliases.
- More robust handling when saving project category data so they can't accidentally be cleared.
macOS Sierra Fixes
- Curio project windows now support Sierra's native window tabs.
Other Notable Fixes
- Fixed issue where you couldn't rename an idea space in the Organizer via double-click.
- Fixed issue where OmniGraffle files added to the Curio Organizer were displayed as XML.
- Whitespace is now trimmed from the start/end of text entered on the Search shelf.
- Fixed alignment of the Priority checkbox in the Search shelf.
- Fixed issue with media bar's set/clear stop time.