Curio 11.4.4 Release Notes
December 5, 2017
Curio 11 runs on macOS Yosemite (10.10), El Capitan (10.11), Sierra (10.12), or High Sierra (10.13).
Features only available in certain editions will be listed with colored tags like or .
macOS High Sierra Fixes
- Fixed issues with drag-and-drop from Mail on High Sierra.
- Fixed issues with some embedded WebViews (especially Google Docs WebView figures) hanging on High Sierra.
- Fixed issues with printing or exporting PDF with certain combinations of Page Setup orientation and idea space orientation settings.
- PDF export now remembers the auto expand checkbox state.
- Gradients now restore transparent colors correctly.
- Now syncing changes made to calendar event notes into figures.
- Within its project files, Curio has long stored certain data items using Apple's
NSArchiverencoder, which has been around since Mac OS X 10.0. However, Apple has mentioned they are deprecating this encoding class in favor of
NSKeyedArchiver. So, in a future major Curio release, perhaps Curio 13, we will begin using
NSKeyedArchiverwhen saving project data. With the Curio 11.4.4 release, Curio can now decode items stored with either encoder. Don’t worry, nothing has changed with data saving. We just added support for decoding a future format. This means Curio 11.4.4 can be used to open that future data format that eventually comes down the line (barring any other format changes, which we don't anticipate).
- Several Evernote integration tweaks including
- Fixed issue syncing calendar event notes into figures.