Curio 6.0.1 Release Notes
September 15, 2009
Curio runs on macOS Leopard (10.5) or Snow Leopard (10.6) on PowerPC or Intel machines.
- Fixed an issue where, during printing or exporting, idea spaces would not render if they were auto-rotated to fit the page.
- Finally found and fixed the odd mind map disappearing lines (and potentially subfigures) when printing/exporting issue!
- Fixed problem where print headers/footers could be the wrong font size if Page Setup scaling was specified by the user.
- By the way, if you specify a Page Setup scaling then the "Fit idea space to a single printed page" checkbox setting will be ignored since you are essentially overriding its scaling with a custom scaling.
- Updated the bundled Veer Sleuth site so it correctly searches for images now.
- Fixed problem when a search is active where figures could be undimmed by clicking on them in the idea space.
- On startup, an initial tab is now correctly highlighted for both the shelf tabs and the inspector tabs.
- Fixed problem where Curio was crashing if given a jpg image with an invalid DPI.
- When loading a project, if an alias to an asset file can't be resolved, Curio will now ask the user if they want to optionally fix or delete the alias.
- Replaced several function calls which are deprecated in Snow Leopard so you won't see ugly warnings in the Console log.
- Fixed infamous 'plugin is readonly' error message due to dossier.
- Curio is now code signed which should make upgrading even easier.