Curio 5.4.4 Release Notes
June 18, 2009
Curio runs on macOS Leopard (10.5). OS X Tiger (10.4) is no longer supported!
- Fixed problem where dates associated with figures had invalid time values associated with them which caused confused sorting in the Status shelf.
- Robustness check when manipulating mind maps and lists which should hopefully take care of the rare crash that some folks are experiencing.
- Fixed problem where the Curio "Add to Scrapbook" Services item would not grab rich text from Safari.
- Got rid of the Evernote Premium banner.
- You can now set the delay in seconds when dragging in "promised files" from other applications using this hidden preference:
defaults write com.zengobi.curio "Promised Files Delay" -float 1.0This might be a useful preference to tweak if Curio has problems grabbing messages with large attachments dragged in from Mail, for example. Note the default is just 0.1 seconds.
- Improved robustness checks when performing common operations to help squash that undo bug.