Curio 4.2.1 Release Notes
January 22, 2008
Curio 4 runs on macOS Tiger (10.4) on Intel or PowerPC Macs.
- Fixed problem clearing an idea space background via the Inspector.
- Viewing QuickLook previews of asset figures within Curio via Option-Spacebar is more reliable.
- Fixed problem with audio/video recording system being activated even if the necessary QuickTime components aren't installed. Now we warn the user that QuickTime 7.2.1 minumum is required.
- Added a series of robustness checks within the mind map code, tooltip code, and other places.
- Fixed a crash which could occur if backspacing out of a mind map figure you are editing, then pressing undo.
- Fixed the cursor positioning logic when backspacing out of a list figure into the previous figure.
- Fixed a odd, random crashing (or at least beachball) problem when using the "zoom to fit" feature in Curio.
- Fixed a problem where figure adornments could crash when performing hit testing.