Curio 16.1 Release Notes
June 15, 2021
Curio 16 runs on macOS 10.14 Mojave through macOS 11 Big Sur on Apple silicon or Intel.
Features only available in certain editions will be listed with colored tags like or . Notes specific to the Mac App Store build of Curio will be marked with .
- Cleaner drawing of figure styles in galleries, especially for those on non-Retina screens.
- Fixed issue with blurry PDF images on the idea space.
- Fixed issue with top of Status shelf slowly shrinking between relaunches.
- Fixed HTML export issue where idea spaces with white backgrounds were not rendered correctly when using the Gradient export template.
- Fixed an issue with Paste As > Rich Text.
- Fixed issue with default size for inserted web views.
- Fixed a macOS Big Sur issue where figures synced to Reminders weren't then syncing to iCloud.
- For non-App Store Curio, fixed an issue when checking for updates.