Content; License to Zengobi. The Zengobi Forums may offer interactive features that allow you to, among other things, submit or post information, materials, data, text, images, documents, code, content or links to third party content ("Content") on areas of the Zengobi Forums that are accessible and viewable by other Participants. If you post Content to the Zengobi Forums, you are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your content is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your content is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by Zengobi or otherwise.
Moreover, you hereby grant Zengobi and its affiliates a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to use, modify, distribute and sublicense any Content you submit in connection with the Zengobi Forums for any purpose, without any compensation or obligation to you. If you do not want to grant to Zengobi the foregoing rights, do not post Content to the Zengobi Forums. In addition, submitted Content to the "Community Repository" forum category may be freely reproduced, distributed, transmitted, used, modified, built upon, or otherwise exploited by other Participants for any purpose, commercial or non-commercial, without any compensation or obligation.