Curio 12.2 Release Notes
July 9, 2018
Curio 12 runs on macOS Sierra (10.12), macOS High Sierra (10.13), or macOS Mojave (10.14).
Features only available in certain editions will be listed with colored tags like , , . For example, next to a feature means that the feature is available only in the Professional edition of Curio.
Curio text figures now support inline markdown lists!
Here's an example:
### Markdown text figures can now contain lists! #### Simple - Flight tickets - Are we on Southwest this time? - Hotel confirmation number - `83729293` - Don’t forget *passports*! #### A Mixed List 1. Pack bags 1. Get new swimsuit 1. Sunscreen 1. Reserve rental car * Ask Dan for suggestions * Get a convertible! 1. Put newspaper and mail on hold. Note the mix of **markdown rich text** and actual attributed rich text.
Turns into this:
- Notice that within the same list you can have a mix of numbered or bulleted hierarchical levels!
- The list bullets and numbers are styled based on the font attributes common to the entire list. So if the whole list is blue, 18 point then the bullets will be, too. If nothing common then the default size is 12 point and the default color is black.
- You can wrap lines of text for your list items as long as no whitespace preceeds the wrapped text, like this:
- This item is wrapped to the next line. - Here's another line.
- List items can't contain multiple paragraphs.
- When fixing a broken alias or jump to file the dialog box that Curio presents will allow you to explore all files and not just those with the same extension as the original. Useful if you had an OmniOutliner
Test.oo3file and it was converted into a newer
- Fixed issues with incorrect positioning of the PDF tooltip note squares during export. However, the known Apple bug regarding the fixed 40x40 pixel size of these icons is still an issue we can't work around.
- Fixed an issue where editing a master stencil wouldn't update master idea spaces which use that master stencil.
- Fixed an issue where clicking the Idea Spaces and Stencils tabs in the masters controller wouldn't refresh the content area sometimes.
- Fixed an alignment issue with inline markdown list numbers.