Curio 11.4.2 Release Notes
August 30, 2017
Curio 11 runs on OS X Yosemite (10.10), OS X El Capitan (10.11), macOS Sierra (10.12), or macOS High Sierra (10.13).
Features only available in certain editions will be listed with colored tags like , , . For example, next to a feature means that the feature is available only in the Professional edition of Curio.
macOS High Sierra Fixes
- Fixed High Sierra issue with drag-and-dropping URLs into an idea space.
- Fixed crash which could occur when clicking on personal stencils.
- Fixed issue where Curio could suddenly jump to a template’s master template when editing a template instance.
- Fixed issue where dragged-in asset could have an extra refcount which impacts automatic removal when figure is deleted.
Other Notable Fixes
- Fixed stats page so you see the size of an external asset library.