Curio 9.4.8 Release Notes
October 6, 2015
Curio 9 runs on macOS Mavericks (10.9), Yosemite (10.10), or El Capitan (10.11).
OS X El Capitan Fixes
- Fixed crash in the OS X font framework related to text editing in a Curio text figure (aka, no more "a" in the text highlight color control).
- Fixed crash in the OS X font framework when preloading the style cache (aka too many simultaneous font requests for El Capitan to handle?).
- Fixed crash involving splitter view when transitioning to or from full screen mode.
- Fixed issue where Organizer previews and PDF Mirroring wouldn't update correctly.
- Fixed issue where the "broken jump target" dialog could interfere with UI layout when loading a project.
- Fixed issue where rotated, scanned PDF's were not rendered within Curio with the correct orientation.