Curio 9.4.5 Release Notes
November 26, 2014
Curio 9 runs on OS X Mavericks (10.9) or OS X Yosemite (10.10).
- If you hold Shift while dragging a figure around then it will be constrained to either move horizontally or vertically based on its initial direction.
- The Arrow Up and Arrow Down shapes now support the Auto inflate to minimize clipping feature on the Shape inspector's Display tab.
- New support for Reverse Shift Adopt Style Logic advanced setting.
- Fixed bug where trying to edit a brand new figure could result in the figure disappearing.
- Fixed very subtle bug where the Curio idea space may incorrectly handle clicks through an opened sheet, such as the Apply Style sheet.
- Subtle Yosemite fix which takes care of a quirky Actions popover inspector refresh issue.
- Fix so Curio's Spotlight plugin correctly loads tags specified by an override Application Support Folder advanced setting. Note that you have to specify its override value directly using its
com.zengobi.curio.mdimportervalue. See the advanced settings page for more info.
- Minor adjustments to some of the bundled idea space templates and stencils.
- Fixed annoying bug where renaming documents in the Organizer or in an idea space would sometimes mess up the extension of the resulting file with extra redundant extensions.