Curio 9.3.2 Release Notes
September 25, 2014
Curio 9 runs on OS X Mavericks (10.9) or OS X Yosemite (10.10).
- Mind Map Direct Click
Mind maps now support direct click by default. This means you can now click a figure within the mind map without having to select the mind map figure first. If you click on the background of the mind map then the mind map figure itself is selected. You can disable this direct click feature via an advanced setting.
- New Mind Map Styles
A handful of new clean mind map styles have been added. Matching border and non-gradient fill colorings and the absence of shadowing give these new styles a refreshing, simplified look.
- New Mind Map Context Item
Right-click on a node in a mind map and you will now see a handy Children Inherit Colors menu item to quickly spread a parent's colorings to its children.
- HTML Export Optimization
Changed the Standard HTML export template so if an export consists of only a single idea space then the navigation controls are hidden so they don't clutter the display.
- Fixed issue where editing within an inspector text field could get interrupted by inspector refreshes.
- Fixed Spread PDF-related potential crash.
- Fixed issue with incorrect imagemap coordinates when HTML exporting on a Retina Mac.
- Dragging a Finder folder into an idea space or Organizer will now always keep the full name of the Finder as the title of the created asset. This means if dots are in the folder's name then they will be in the title as well.
- Updates to the Curio User Manual regarding Panic's Status Board iPad app since they now support Dropbox directly within the app.