Curio 9.0.1 Release Notes
July 10, 2014
Curio 9 runs on OS X Mavericks (10.9) or OS X Yosemite (10.10).
- Integrated Graphics Chip
Curio will no longer force a switch to the discrete graphics chip on laptops (thanks to NSSupportsAutomaticGraphicsSwitching and NSOpenGLPFAAllowOfflineRenderers).
- MailMate Support
We can now add MailMate to our list of supported mail clients which already includes Mail, Outlook, Entourage, Eudora, Postbox, and Airmail.
- Smarter Broken Jump Handling
Curio will now use the same mapping file used to resolve broken curio:// hyperlinks (see Curio 8.6.1's release notes) to also resolve broken jump anchors, jump targes, and idea space links. The result is a much smoother experience for customers who periodically rename or move their projects.
- Better Gesture Zooming
Pinch zooming is now smoother and there's a new 2-finger double-tap support (or double-tap on your Magic Mouse) which will return you to Actual Size if you were any other zoomed in or out. The double-tap support needs Smart Zoom enabled in your mouse or trackpad System Preferences.
- Added support for the SearchKit Ignore Extensions advanced setting.
- No longer clearing an active Organizer filter if you change to a different section.
- The Project Gallery will now permit multiple selection so you can open more than one project at once.
- As detailed in the forums we have a workaround for a Yosemite Beta 3 bug that caused Curio to crash on startup.
- Re-opening a project with an icon-only toolbar will restore its window position and size correctly.
- Fixed issue where collection item title weren't getting synced correctly to Calendar.
- Fixed issue where lock files on Dropbox required a Sharing name in your System Preferences > Network.
- Clicking on the a specific collection toolbar button (such as List or Mind Map) will show that collection's gallery, while holding Shift and clicking will immediately insert that collection with its default style. Previously it erroneously did the reverse.
- Fixed crash which could occur if you dragged a file from the Finder into a collapsed Curio folder in the Organizer.
- Curio will now work correctly with embedded MindNode document files.
- Now clearing cached data in the Project Gallery window which should prevent the occasional random crash.
- The Organizer's date filter now correctly finds idea spaces modified during the current sesssion.
- Captions can now be searched from the Search shelf.