Curio 1.0.1 Release Notes
February 17th, 2004 — our first public release!
Curio 1 runs on OS X Jaguar (10.2) or above, with Safari.
- Page Setup changes are now stored with the document.
- Dossier and text figure text views now have continuous spell checking enabled.
- Select All in an idea space now selects scribble region as well.
- Added m4p to the list of music asset extensions so they can be played within the idea space.
- Library assets marked for deletion weren't being purged.
- Resizing the dossier's Edit Questions dialog had problems.
- Fixed issue with Quick Zoom: press the q key, click on a figure, drag it, then release, and release the q key. You were placed where you clicked, not where you released.
- Fixed issues with dossier text views wrapping text under the scrollbar region.
- Dragging categories around in dossier's Edit Questions is now easier to do.
- Option-dragging a figure or scribble region used to jump a bit when the drag started.
- Redraw problems when pasting a figure rectangle.
- Pasted figure archives are now arranged a bit nicer.
- Dropped assets from the Finder are now arranged a bit nicer.
- Undoing the creation of a rectangle is now cleaner.
- Greatly increased the selection speed when dragging a selection region.
- Full Screen mode is now canceled if the last document is closed.
- The opacity inspector control is now disabled if the eraser tool is used.
- Crash no longer occurs if, while editing a text figure, you press and hold spacebar to activate hand-scroll mode.
- Inspector is now cleared when the project dossier is brought up.
- Undoing asset title changes where multiple instances exist in an idea space is now cleaned up.
- You can now save while still in the middle of editing a text figure and the edits are saved.
- Holding Shift while creating a rectangle or circle figure is no longer flakey.
- Grabbing resize handles is now a lot easier.
- Fixed problem in the asset library with tracking multiple references of a child asset within the same idea space.
- Dossier text views now support Bold and Italic formatting menu items and hot keys.
- Show Ruler now toggles to Hide Ruler as appropriate.
- Document attributes are now only saved if the user specifically saves the document.
- Fixed fuzzy text problems with using Quick Zoom or the zoom-to-fit scaling feature.
- Deleting an idea space no longer removes contained assets.
- Fixed horizontal scrollbar resize issue when Organizer is collapsed.