Curio 5.3.1 Release Notes
November 21, 2008
Curio requires Mac OS X v10.5 (Leopard) or above. Mac OS X v10.4 (Tiger) is no longer supported!
Move Figures Up and Down in Sibling Order
You can now move selected figures within a list or mind map up and down in sibling order using either of these shortcuts:
- OmniOutliner-style shortcuts: Command-Control-Up Arrow / Command-Control-Down Arrow
- MS Word-style shortcuts: Control-Shift-Up Arrow / Control-Shift-Down Arrow
- Fixed problem where the Collect Into submenu items were always disabled.
- Pressing tab while editing a node in a mind map will not only create a child but now start editing that child as well.
- When the Status results list refreshes itself it will now remember its previous scroll position.
- Restored the missing insert/remove line midpoint menu items from the figure's popup context menu.