Curio 3.0.1 Release Notes
January 31, 2006
Curio 3 runs on OS X Panther (10.3) or OS X Tiger (10.4).
- Fixed a problem where Scrapbook contents were not being displayed.
- Fixed a crash which could occur if the user closed all Curio windows then clicked on the menu bar.
- Fixed a redraw issue for the Sleuth status bar area which occurred on some systems.
- If iCal events with long summary titles are added to Curio, double-clicking will now find them correctly in iCal.
- More robust resolving and handling of file aliases.
- Now avoiding exceptions which could occur if the user has corrupted or duplicate fonts.