Joined: 14 Feb 2012
|Posted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:59 pm Post subject: Very Slow Saves
|I've been troubleshooting an issue where it takes about 10-15 seconds to save a project.
I think I've narrowed it down to iCal sync, but not sure what to do other than turn off syncing.
- EVERYTIME the project auto-saves it takes 10-15 seconds before it comes back. Very annoying obviously.
- I checked the system.log file and saw these messages:
Jul 28 10:36:03 MiniWS Curio: WARNING: could not find task with UID: E2DB7E04-B8A2-4ACD-BE43-7C52E866186E
Jul 28 10:36:07 MiniWS Curio: WARNING: could not find task with UID: 8250B56D-69B1-41C1-A8D8-FB21080F4C9D
Jul 28 10:36:07 MiniWS Curio: WARNING: could not find task with UID: 57987724-6976-4EE6-A2CB-1EC1EDF26B19
- Doing a google search, I came across this info, which pointed to iCal issues:
- So I turned off iCal sync and the save dropped to about 4 seconds (much better, but still a bit of a wait).
- I then turned iCal sync back on, the above errors went away, but the save time jumped back up to the 10-15 seconds.
1) Does anyone else have this problem?
2) any suggestions besides turn of task sync?