Zengobi Forums
Talk about all things Zengobi.

Click to go back to Zengobi

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dan Pink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zengobi Forums Forum Index -> The Enlightened Ones
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mnmcook

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:18 pm    Post subject: Dan Pink Reply with quote

I follow Dan Pink's blog and saw his endorsement of ginormous stickies:

http://www.danpink.com/archives/2012/03/my-favorite-tools-ginormous-stickies

I've used these as well, usually in brainstorming sessions with other people. But I still love whiteboards and the positives he notes are some of the reasons I like Curio. I wonder if he's ever seen Curio?
mnmcook

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I couldn't resist. Had to share with anyone reading that blog. I couldn't go into all the great benefits of Curio, but hopefully folks that are interested will discover it as we have.

===========

Mark on March 18, 2012

Thanks for sharing Dan. These are great, especially for brainstorming sessions with a group of people. They are very handy to facilitate the discussion as well as transcribing and summarizing soon after the session. I find them less useful though not long afterwards without further context my memory fades.

However, some of the advantages you mention are why I have grown to love Curio by Zengobi:

http://www.zengobi.com/

Its like an endless supply of whiteboards and I can easily add all sorts of context and organization around my projects and make them searchable. Try that with the stickies!

Itd still be very hard for me to give up my whiteboards though for any other tool!
george
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I loved the video and thank you Mark for posting your comment to his site!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zengobi Forums Forum Index -> The Enlightened Ones All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: