Zengobi Forums
Talk about all things Zengobi.

Click to go back to Zengobi

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Screen redraw after pdf/graphic update

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gbuecker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:50 pm    Post subject: Screen redraw after pdf/graphic update Reply with quote

I am a music student and have happened upon a system where I put aliases to all my course documents into Curio, sync them via Dropbox, and edit them on a Tablet PC during class. I usually have both the tablet and my laptop with me so I can switch idea spaces as needed. I do not assume Curio polls alias files for modifications dates or times in the background so I was wondering if there is a quick or undocumented way to redraw the screen to reflect the changes made on the tablet? Currently, I switch idea spaces but haven't found any other quick fixes.

Thanks,
Glen
george
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We re-poll all files when we become the activate application again. So, the classic example is you have an image in Curio. You double-click it to edit it in Photoshop. You make changes in Photoshop and save it. When you Alt-Tab back to Curio we rescan all assets, find that it was changed, and refresh the image.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zengobi Forums Forum Index -> Future Curios All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: