Zengobi Forums
Talk about all things Zengobi.

Click to go back to Zengobi

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mobile Tasks from Curio

View previous topic :: View next topic  
russdquinn

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:48 pm    Post subject: Mobile Tasks from Curio Reply with quote

I am living more and more in Curio on a daily basis with all of my project management.

My biggest problem though is that I haven't found a way to get my tasks from Curio to my iPhone. Why Apple doesn't sync ical tasks to the iPhone is a mystery that is beyond me!!!

Is there a possibility for some sort of sync of Curio with a iPhone compatible mobile task solution like toodledo or Remember the Milk?

Thanks,
Russ
george
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I wonder why on earth Apple's not syncing tasks to the iPhone. <sigh> In the meantime we'll certainly investigate other methods.
audiologic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:10 am    Post subject: I second this! Reply with quote

Hi! new user here. I only heard about curio because of the new evernote announcements. I can see this becoming a huge part of my daily life.

More and more, I've been trying to eliminate the use of tools and software that cannot be universally available to me, no matter where I am. That's why I'm excited that evernote is integrated into curio. That's also why I will be anxiously awaiting integration between curio and a web based task management solution that is available on the iphone.

I currently use Toodledo premium, and I would be overjoyed to see curio / toodledo syncing. though, if there was a fantastic curio / iphone task solution that was based on a different web service, I would consider switching.
It's [b]THAT[/b] important to have [u]universal access[/u] to items like project tasks.

Anyway, thanks for the great product! I'm really excited about using this.
russdquinn

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Currently I am using ToDo by Appigo. This app can sync with Toodledo, Remember the Milk or iCal.
I sync Curio tasks with iCal and those tasks sync with ToDo.

I am hoping that George will incorporate Toodledo syncing in a future release of Curio.

When that happens I will probably switch to the about to be released PocketInformant for the iPhone by WebIs. This app will be an integrated Calendar/Task solution that will sync with Google Calendars and Toodledo.
ricks

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree that iPhone integration would be awesome.

I also currently use Toodledo and ToDo from Appigo on the iphone. I'd love to be able to sync Curio todo's as well. Like Evernote, Toodledo does have a set of developer API's, so integration would be possible without having to develop your own service from scratch.

Your integration with Evernote is what got me started using Curio.
audiologic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="ricks"]I agree that iPhone integration would be awesome.

I also currently use Toodledo and ToDo from Appigo on the iphone. I'd love to be able to sync Curio todo's as well. Like Evernote, Toodledo does have a set of developer API's, so integration would be possible without having to develop your own service from scratch.

Your integration with Evernote is what got me started using Curio.[/quote]

I'm going to post over at the Toodledo forum to see if I can stir up some interest in this integration from thier end. I can see curio finally becoming the bridge between evernote and toodledo, and so much more for me if this can happen.
remedy55

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:00 pm    Post subject: Yes, tasks.... Reply with quote

I agree. Some kind of task sync with the current crop of task programs would be great (personally, I like RTM, but that's just me).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zengobi Forums Forum Index -> Future Curios All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: