Zengobi Announces Curio 1.1
New Features Galore!
RALEIGH, NC — March 31, 2004 — Zengobi, Inc. announced today a new 1.1 release of Curio with dozens of new features and fixes.
Zengobi Curio is an innovative new product for Mac OS X that helps creative thinkers and design professionals generate, communicate, and organize their best ideas. Curio's freeform sketchbook environment allows you to collect images, bookmarks, documents, movies, and text clippings; take notes; and sketch with pressure-sensitive pens. It includes an integrated dossier feature with creative brief support that will help you communicate more effectively with your clients, and a feature called Sleuth to make scouring the web for inspiration easier. Advanced searching, archiving, and a built-in asset manager further enhance the Curio experience. Curio promotes and encourages the freedom to be creative.
The most popular customer requests have been added to this release:
- New rendering routines makes everything sharper even when zoomed.
- Print fit-to-page will scale each idea space to the printed page - automatically rotating if necessary to make a good fit.
- Print backgrounds and shadows.
- Change the default style (font, border, color, etc) used for text, music, movie, image, URL, and generic document asset figures.
- Change the default idea space size.
- New Essay dossier template for creative writing projects.
- New keyboard shortcuts for power users.
- Better memory management.
- Dozens of other features and fixes!
The complete release notes are located at www.zengobi.com/support/articles/AR010100.html.
Pricing and Availability
The Curio 1.1 release is available immediately for download from the Zengobi web site, www.zengobi.com. This full-featured release will run as a trial for 30 days. A single-user license key sells for US$99. Registered 1.0 users can download and run the 1.1 release at no charge.
Academic and volume discounts are now available, see the Zengobi store for details at www.zengobi.com/store.
About Zengobi, Inc.
Zengobi produces amazingly innovative software for creative thinkers and design professionals only on the Macintosh. For more information about Zengobi, visit www.zengobi.com.
Copyright © 2004 Zengobi, Inc. All rights reserved. Zengobi, Curio, and Sleuth are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Zengobi in the United States and/or other countries. Apple, Mac, Mac OS, and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.